Mustang Sally Garage is the premiere vehicle modification and paint shop on the Costa Blanca Spain owned by Clifford Jones and Emma Jayne Wood. As well as co-owning Mustang Sally, Emma is the author of the psychological thriller Beyond the Pale and writes under the pen name EJ Wood. You can also follow her here: http://ejwoodauthor.com/
Mustang Sally, internationally recognized for its original designs, beyond your imagination concepts, impeccable quality, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled craftsmanship. Mustang Sally’s appeal and youthful pop culture status has catapulted throughout the Costa Blanca with its state-of-the-art facilities.
Mustang Sally’s flagship is a 600 square meter facility and is head-quartered in Benissa; with the latest spray booth technology, preparation area, airbrush studio, American diner seating area and a mechanical department offering a range of extraordinary custom services for projects of any size, scope or budget.
Services we offer include:
- Classic restorations on cars and motorcycles
- Bodywork & Paint repairs
- Custom Paintwork / Custom metal work
- Airbrushing / Traditional pinstriping by sign writer Cliff
- Mechanical Motorcycle and Car (Please inquire)
- We can assist with selling your vehicle / We have buyers looking for your vehicle / We may have clients selling what you are looking for
- Commissioned metal sculptures of all sizes (please visit the workshop to view samples of our work)